Installing OOMetrics needs WooCommerce plugin installed and activated on your website.
Via WordPress Plugins
- Navigate to WP Dashboard > Plugin > Add New
- Search for OOMetrics
- Click Install
- Then Activate
- Donwload plugin first: Download OOMetrics
- Unzip downloaded file: oometrics(x.x.x).zip
- In your host, go to plugins directory: ~/wp-content/plugins
- Upload extracted folder and its content to your host using FTP
- In WP Dashboard > Plugins you will see OOMetrics, Click on Activate.
There are options in settings that is self explainatory, but these are important:
- Main User: The main admin user and chat receiver.
- Enable Chat: Whether to show chat icon on front-end
- Session lifetime: How many seconds to keep a session alive. It is recommended that server session lifetime matches this number (1440 is common in servers)
- Privacy: Consent message of tracking
Three Connected Panels
Everything happens in main dashboard page and three connected panels
- Left Panel [Sessions]: All the active users will show up here, on top, you will see last 24 hours summary. By clicking on any session two other panels will be activated.
- Middle One: Session details will show here. Customer activity, Digital info, Shopping profile and cart content and actions are here too
- Right Panel: The great one! You can pop a chat or push discounts, coupons or pop ups remotely to selected session.
This time you can interact! “Push” means a new state which you set for specific customer and specific product, ONLY the customer selected will see changes!
- Sales Prices: Push new discount on any product for any customer remotely and right away
- Coupons: Apply coupons on customer’s cart remotely. Define new WooCommerce coupon then select to push it
- Pop Ups: When you watch the customer reading your blog, you can choose and send pop ups that you like. Delivery and click rate will be calculated
- Manipulate Cart: You can remotely change sessions cart. Add / delete / or edit cart items. Be sure that customer won’t panick!
Everything happened, is stored in database. You can look back and analyze.
- Sessions History: You can list all sessions by time period and click any session for more details.
- Statistics: Here you can see statistic of all activities, pushes, delivery and click rate in % format
- Conversation: Insight panel will show all the conversations with the session.